Pages


Tuesday

Who Wears It Well?????

I am sure with a title like this you would like to know the answer to the question, "Who that wears it well?"  I will tell you that the "who" is me now that I have been wearing The She Wears It Well Eyeshadow Palette by Anastasia Beverly Hills!  A few weeks ago I received a package in the mail.  As soon as I opened the package and saw this palette I knew it was love at first sight.  I have other nude shadow palettes, but I must say this is the one I have been using every day since I received it. 

First let me start by telling you what makes this palette so special.  That would be the colors!  The colors are so gorgeous and really brighten up my eyes.  The colors are - Trophy; Glow; Latte; Foxy (MY FAV); Sunset; Frosting; Almond; Onyx; and Toffee.  The colors Almond (taupe), Toffee (brown), and Onyx (black) are matte shades.  The others are not loaded with shimmer and have just the right amount of sheen.  I am so addicted to using Almond all over the entire eye, Foxy in the crease with a little bit of Onyx over top, and a bit of frosting or sunset under the brow.  I have even used Sunset as a cheek bone highlighter.  This palette really has something for everyone.  The color payoff is fab and they stay on all day even without a base.  This palette comes with a big mirror which makes it easy to travel with.  I will be honest and say that I usually discard the brushes in palettes the minute I open them up.  This was not the case with this.  I actually use it if I am on the go and want to add a little more Onyx to go out for the evening.  Here is a photo of this gorgeous palette -


See how gorgeous this is!  The top photo show the promotional goodies that I received along with the palette.  The cards show looks on the back.  The last photo with the lipstick and foundation is a photo that I posted on Instagram (@makeupdetective).  The tag was to choose your 3 favorite beauty products and post a pic.  As you can see this palette was one of my top 3! 

I was informed that this palette will only be available for the next 3 weeks so I suggest you hurry up and scoop one up!  It can be found at Sephora and Sephora.com - http://www.sephora.com/she-wears-it-well-eye-shadow-palette-P374932 This retails for $34.00 and is a $90.00 value! It can also be found at Anastasia's website where it will be featured, along with videos, right on the home page - http://www.anastasia.net/

This palette is described as - Classic Hollywood glamour meets modern moxie with this array of shadows that impart a sophisticated smolder to the eyes. Anastasia's Illumin8 formula features Youthful Synergy Complex®, clinically proven to illuminate, firm, and hydrate the skin.  What more could you ask for out of an eyeshadow palette!

Just a little secret that I have uncovered, please keep it to yourself because I wasn't supposed to tell, Anastasia will be coming out with a new palette for holiday - "Want You To Want Me", AND "Kisses On My List" gloss set!  Stay tuned for those because if they are like everything else that Anastasia creates, those will be must haves. 

In the case of uncovering the answer to the question, "Who wears it well?" - This case is SOLVED

Detective Kathy

No comments: